I needED help..

Options
But today I do't.. I had THREE whole entire bad eating days.. and the first day I said 'ok, one day isn't bad' then day 2 'ohmyFg, i'm gonna gain it back..' and day 3 went like this...' i can't stop eating! wtFFF!' so I woke up today, promised myself that those 3 days are GONE, never to be done again! I just did crunches & push ups, I'm gonna finish some chores and then go for an invigorating walk.. that will hopefully refresh & remind me that I want to be skinny instead of eating ____(insert food). in my case, that was EVERYTHING.. I was tempted to order out last night, but instead made my own french fries & chicken nuggets.. tasted better too, I think!:mad: :explode: :grumble: :grumble: Thanks for letting me get it off my chest! I needed it!!

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    But today I do't.. I had THREE whole entire bad eating days.. and the first day I said 'ok, one day isn't bad' then day 2 'ohmyFg, i'm gonna gain it back..' and day 3 went like this...' i can't stop eating! wtFFF!' so I woke up today, promised myself that those 3 days are GONE, never to be done again! I just did crunches & push ups, I'm gonna finish some chores and then go for an invigorating walk.. that will hopefully refresh & remind me that I want to be skinny instead of eating ____(insert food). in my case, that was EVERYTHING.. I was tempted to order out last night, but instead made my own french fries & chicken nuggets.. tasted better too, I think!:mad: :explode: :grumble: :grumble: Thanks for letting me get it off my chest! I needed it!!

We all have a bad day (or 2 or more!) But, thanks to MFP, we know that we can get right back on track and regain control of our eating through watching our numbers and getting some exercise.
    And speaking of exercise, it doesn't always have to be awful either. For my exercise, I walk almost every day, (weather permitting!) I also dance to a fast oldies CD that my husband made up of all my favorite old songs. (Like "Love Shack", Wild, Wild West", "Mony, Mony", "Footloose", and "Gloria")
    It's free, (unlike a gym!) fun, and I can even watch tv at the same time, so I never get bored! :happy:
    I also recently aquired the Wii Fit, and jog to that, which is a lot of fun, and easy too! :smile:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    yeah, I usually try to walk, but recenly haven't done much of that! Today I put my *kitten* back into gear, cause I don't like being fat! lol!:embarassed:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You can do it :)

On my bad days I try to figure out why I'm eating the way I am. Sometimes it's emotionally triggered by a bad day or loneliness. Other times it's stress from money and eating makes me feel safe. Once I figured out why I was eating poorly- it was a lot easier to combat it.

So instead of eating, I'll go for a run or re-read my list of reasons why I want to lose weight and get healthy.

Just a few things that have helped me .:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I think for some people, it's easy to splurge or 'slip up' and get right back on track
    For others...like me....one 'bad' meal turns into 2 bad meals, turns into another bad eating day etc
    I find when I allow myself that splurge it is VERY hard to get back on track

My advice..get focused...STAY busy....brush your teeth a few times..LOL...chew lots of gum
    You can do it!
    After you are back on track for one full day, things will feel easier again

Kim