Holy Cow!

Options
Lastnight at my parents I was looking through some old pictures of myself, and I found an ID card that was made at age 11. I am the same height as I was then, and only 10 pounds heavier! I haven't been this small since I was ELEVEN YEARS OLD!! Feels great.... now to weight what I weighed when I was around 8 hehe :)

Replies

• MattySparky
    Options
    Nice! feels good eh! You look good.
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Thanks :) I'm well over half way to my goal, getting close :) Treating myself with a trip to the Dominican Republic this winter!
  • laneymcghee
    laneymcghee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SP I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW LONG IT HAS TAKEN YOU TO LOSE THE WEIGHT SO FAR AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING?
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    I started around February 18th/09... I walked a lot in the beginning, now I use an elliptical a lot (still walk on occasion though) and I do the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD, Mel B's Totally Fit DVD, I light weights very rarely, but near the end (last 15 pounds or so) I will use them regularly. The reason I don't use them much now is because Mel B's video is a toning video, so that incorporates some weights & such. I have treats A LOT.. (too much really hehe... I have good weeks and bad weeks) and I try not to eat back all of my exercise calories :) Good luck
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Lastnight at my parents I was looking through some old pictures of myself, and I found an ID card that was made at age 11. I am the same height as I was then, and only 10 pounds heavier! I haven't been this small since I was ELEVEN YEARS OLD!! Feels great.... now to weight what I weighed when I was around 8 hehe :)

That's sooooo great! Congratulations on the fantastic job you've done! :flowerforyou:
  • MissesOfficer
    Options

That's sooooo great! Congratulations on the fantastic job you've done! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :)
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the good work!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Big Upz to you MA:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I bet that feels fantastic!!Keep it up:drinker:
  • svalente
    Options
    Wow - that's terrific!!! Good for you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!