What Kind of Sunscreen/Sunblock Do You Use?

2»

Replies

• ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    neutrogena dry touch on my face, copper tone sport and No-Ad. The copper tone sport seems to hold up well through physical activity. The No-Ad is very inexpensive for a very large bottle and seems to hold up well for a general day in the sun without a lot of strenuous activity. The neutrogena one is the only I've found that I can use often on my face and it doesn't make me break out.
  • coastiebride1120
    coastiebride1120 Posts: 51 Member
    I use Aveno usually. We use Badger for the little one since is all natural and made from plant based materials. Oh and we all have coolibar protective clothing which I think is the best reason why my son and husband who is a ginger don't burn.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    I use Aveno usually. We use Badger for the little one since is all natural and made from plant based materials. Oh and we all have coolibar protective clothing which I think is the best reason why my son and husband who is a ginger don't burn.

See our Wegmans had those Badger ones on sale, but other than the name making me giggle I had no idea about them. Have you had good results with the little one? My toddler has sensitive skin...Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • ecn810
    ecn810 Posts: 10
    Wal-Mart sells a generic brand called Up Up. It is a SPF 50 that I use and I have been swimming 3 to 4 hours a day since the end of April. It is also relatively cheap.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Aveeno SPF 50. I tried the spray (SPF 80) but I didn't like that I couldn't tell where it really covered.