Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Silver dapple dachshund is Ellie Jane

Chihuahua mix is Elvis

Mixed outside doggie is Charlie
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Annie is our 1st dog, she's a Maltese/****szu, Jack is our 4-legged kid #2 (named after Captain Jack Sparrow), and Cody is our blue heeler/boarder collie. We love them all.:smooched:
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    We have a dachshund named Doogie :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Pete - beagle
    Jake - boxer
    Maggie - boxer
    Zoe - boxer

Our next boxers will be Brody and Tucker
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have a black pit with some white on her face, chest, and belly. We got her from a local rescue and she came to us with the name of Kitty. No lie. We thought about changing it, but after getting to know her better, Kitty has stuck and it fits her well. She loves curling up next to anybody and snuggling and is so sweet. Her brother was named Rhino and apparantly he was pretty hard headed and a hassle and they were happy he was able to find a home, lol. They were sad when Kitty left them.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Willow :heart:
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We had a female rottweiler named Calypso. We now have a male yellow lab named Dozer :)

Growing up, I had a dog name Spot, Rusty, Tinkerbell, Gizmo, Schatzi. My kids had a dog named Fluppy (combination of fluffy puppy!!). Can't think of any others. lol
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    My Daschound is named Shorty or Shorty Mo or Mo Mo
    My German Sheppard is named Macy Jade
    My Dorkie (Yorkie and Daschound mix) is named Peanut or Cujo when he throws a temper tantrum.
  • thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Killian and Northman (like the true blood character lol)
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have a teacup chihuahua named Penny (she's the color of a penny)
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    Bruschi...go Pats!!
  • CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The one in my photo is Goober, we also have his brother Peanut.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Samson. We call him Sammy or Sam a lot of the time.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    collie is named Stormy or stormyno
    sheltie is named Lilly or Lillian or silly lilly..

i have also had... BonnyLass, Misty known as Moobear, Twinky, Snowball, Pepper, kindra and Princess babetta.
  • vonne06
    vonne06 Posts: 42
    Options
    I have 2 rescure dogs - the mixed breed Pug is Mojo - the mixed jack russell is Bella ( she came with that name, I would have named her something different.)
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    my dog is a yellow lab and I named her Piper !!!
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    :smooched:
    A shih-poo
    His name is Tuxedo Thaddeus, I call him TuckTuck or LoveBug :heart:

My kitty is Abraham Delacy because I had a Thomas O'Malley (RIP :heart: )

Edit: Abraham is of course Abe or AbeyBaby
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I run a nonprofit dog rescue in Detroit. We're trying to rescue the 50,000 stray dogs loose on the streets there. Point is, we name a LOT of rescues...it's my favorite part of the process!

My all time-favorite was a starving boxer we rescued. He has the eyes of an old Blues singer...so we named him Floyd Council after an obscure singer we found on Wiki. :laugh:

My dog's name is Noodles. I've also had Egg (a giant Rott / German Shepherd named after the character in Hotel New Hampshire). And I love the name Biscuit. Guess I tend to go for the food names! Oh and I had a friend whose dog was also vegetarian...she named him Tofu. It fit!

Here's Floyd Council. I love this dog:
    390616_2723875386394_2018254864_n.jpg
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My german shepherd is called Mika. I got it from a Japanese book I read shortly before getting her as a pup. In the book it was the name of a.nightclub, but I loved it.
    Meaning: l info: The Japanese girl name Mika is often written with the characters for "beauty" (mi) and "incense; smell; perfume" (ka).
    (Sourced from: http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Mika.html)

My dog (a Doberman) who I grew up with was called Spike, my dad named him after the comedian Spike Milligan.

Oh and I have a puddy cat called Twiggy (partly after the model)

Think of something/someone to name it after. :)
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    We have Doogan (German shepherd) and Zoe (border collie). Our cats names are Bob, Louie, and Cinder