because he has a mask!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dog but I have 2 cats... Max and Miranda
  • birdymama
    birdymama Posts: 9
    Options
    Zydeco- he's my big Cajun boy. First night we had him, he sang to us all night. Eleven years later and he's still going hiking with us and "keeps the bad dreams away" for my four year old. :)
  • jazzylopez
    jazzylopez Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I named my Shetland Sheepdog "Diego" after the movie "Ice Age" :D
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Growing up we had a dog named D.O.G. sometimes we would shorten it to "dough gee" lol
    My grandfather had a dog named "dammit" b/c when he was a pup, he would get into everything and the was the first thing out of my grandfathers mouth
    We also had a female dog and her name ended up being "girl". We couldnt think of a good name for her so we would say "come here girl" and the name stuck lol
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options
    WE have a Shih-tzu name Lily and Min pin named Biscuit
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    We have a very large labrador cross named Coco ... I tried to rename her Whey Protein since cutting the carbs but she's not having it.
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    We have a chocolate poodle- and named him Cocoa. It is funny when we want some hot cocoa .... we joke about boiling up the dog and the kids freak out. It is so funny.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Our first miniature Schnauzer was Pepper. He had a horribly painful backstory, and a fantastic finish. A year after he passed, we got two more - a black and a white - named Daisy (little black female) and Max (oversized white male).

One of THE cutest dog names I've ever heard was "Deeogee" with the emphasis on the "o" -- it sounds like dee-OH-gee and of course, it just stands for D-O-G. I thought it was cute.

:flowerforyou:

Edited to correct the spelling of Max's name - typo.
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    My rottie: Gage
    My yorkie: Gunner
    My great Dane: Titan
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Boaz - 'Bo' for short

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaz
  • kathymillard1970
    Options
    my german shepherd is Bella Ella we just call her Bella or Belle or Belle Belle
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Rocky
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    my parents have 3 dogs:

Tallyho (Rottie/yellow lab mix)
    Ringo (black lab mix)
    Riley (mini schnauzer)

my in-laws have a standard poodle named Cocoa.
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Our little terrier mix is Mr. Peabody, St. Bernard/Lab mix is Dreyfus, Husky/Lab mix is ZuZu Petals, Husky is Anouska, and our Gorden Setter who has passed away was Dudley. We lean toward cartoon characters with some dogs and most of our cats. We have friends with Bichons named Avalanche and Flurry. My niece names her pets after her favorite cheeses-Brie, Rici (ricotta). Have fun!!!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Ozzy (really named after Fozzy bear with no F because I don't care for Fozzy bear. LOL) and Harley Quinn.... like the batman character. :wink:

ETA: Ozzy's a wheaten terrier and Harley Q is a siberian husky/ standard poodle mix.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I have three shetland sheep dogs. Their names are Kaiya, Kodi and Wyatt.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My aunt's dogs were named Jake and Elwood
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    My boston terrier's name is Dexter. My brother's bernese (sp?) mountain dog is Edison (the first one was Bailey).

Growing up I had 4 dogs: Dixie (spanish cocker), Mousse and Pistache (poodles) and Daisy (mix of husky and labrador)---all females. If that can give you an idea :happy: