Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Whiskey Cowboy English mix

P-Po (short for piss-pot) Daschaund and Chihuahua

Token Deer-legged Chihuahua and Min-pin
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My Shih Tzu/Dachshund mix is named Maximus Decimus Meridius... we call him Max for short
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    3 greyhounds, Noir, Jeddah, & Juwel & 2 dobeys, Draco & Ranger.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My greyhound's name is Earl.

We also considered Dorian.

If he'd been a girl he would have been Jane, or Lady Jane.
    I have 3 Greythounds!!
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Same as my son. OTTER if I knew I was going to have a kid when I got my I would of named the dog something else.
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a basset hound / golden retriever mix named ruffus or ruffa-duff when hes being a scaredy cat
  • Faseret
    Faseret Posts: 20
    Options
    The yellow lab we just lost was Sila Buttercup. We're currently pending adoption on a rescued Bouvier with a big beard, so we shall be naming her Fu (as in Fu Man Chu or "whatcha talkin' about, Foo?").
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    TinyToy Poodle: Jay

Miniture Dachshund: Sammy

Pug: Pudgy

Teacup Chihuahua: Don Juan

9821387.png
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    2 English setters both rescues and both had these names when we rescued them
    Ginger and Harvey

Had another english setter that I rescued in a small town called caledon so named him Calvin well first I named him cal but everyone seemed to call him cow lol
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    jack russell....Lilo
    Chug.....Miley (chi and pug mix)
    Chi......Ren (husband named her for the cartoon Ren and Stimpy)
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    aww how sweet. Sorry bout your loss. I love labs.
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Chow mix - Max
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    My mom lost my dog when I left her with her to take care of until I got my apartment. =_= But her name was Elphie. (Slight obsession with Wicked back then)

My dad also took in a dog I found a while back but found a new home for him since dad started going away for work much longer and I still didn't have a pet friendly home. I had named him Brutus.
  • The_new_Amy
    Options
    My husband's Jack Russell TERRORIST (I refuse to claim the little a hole) is named General, a nod to my hubby's army service and the little punk's attitude.

My daughter's fox hound/pit bull mix (who is an absolute sweetheart and terrified of the terrorist, with just cause) is named Kruger, his name when she adopted him.
  • holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    my husky-malamute mix that I adopted from the pound is named Nakita. It was Roxie when I got her. She never responded THANKFULLY...I was not going to keep her name the same as my sisters. Tiny thing too only 84.5 lbs

my rescue is an Italian Greyhound named Noelle. Fatty at 14.5lbs the girl has the best muscled thighs I have ever seen on an Iggy.

Those two are spoiled rotten, they get to go with me to work since I pet sit for a living.
    They do pout if they do not get a car ride at least once a day & at least 2 walks/runs a day.
    Those two are also green eyed monster's against each other. If one is getting petted then the other must be getting petted by the exact same person too.

We also have two adopted cats: Pepper (aka Prada) and Silber (aka Silly Bear) Prada is Miss ALOOF you look at her and NEVER EVER touch her and Silber is all up in your business when your super busy!
  • WannaBe70sTeen
    Options
    Lady and Mia!
  • holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    my husky-malamute mix that I adopted from the pound is named Nakita. It was Roxie when I got her. She never responded THANKFULLY...I was not going to keep her name the same as my sisters. Tiny thing too only 84.5 lbs

my rescue is an Italian Greyhound named Noelle. Fatty at 14.5lbs the girl has the best muscled thighs I have ever seen on an Iggy.

Those two are spoiled rotten, they get to go with me to work since I pet sit for a living.
    They do pout if they do not get a car ride at least once a day & at least 2 walks/runs a day.
    Those two are also green eyed monster's against each other. If one is getting petted then the other must be getting petted by the exact same person too.

We also have two adopted cats: Pepper (aka Prada) and Silber (aka Silly Bear) Prada is Miss ALOOF you look at her and NEVER EVER touch her and Silber is all up in your business when your super busy!

oh should I name all my "temp adopted" pet clients too?
    that would be a lot of names
    LOL