What's your dog's name???

Options

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oh and my roomie just named her new puppy Kimbo after Kimbo Slice. I tried to get her to name him Chuck Norris though.
  • addictwendys
    Options
    Currently I have 2 9 month old 90 lb half Greaat Pyrenese Indiana Jones is my daughters (Indie for short) mine is Panda. Their mamas name was Neva pronounced neeva. I've had Max, Midge, Scoobie Doo, DeeOGee, cats Abby, Kate. MaGee, Ducky.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    My pom is named Chewbacca ~ Chewie for short.
    How freaking cute. :smile: Is that a boy? I've got two girl Poms... Hyedee and LuLu-Burger

*** OP ....So your pitt bull, is a girl.... and what color is she? Does she do anything special already? I think the name is just going to come to you from something she does. My sister names her pugs after pieces of meat. "T-Bone" is one dog.... Haaah.. As you can see my youngest poms name... LuLu - Burger.. We like LuLu Burgers if you know what those are... Heeee. How about Wasabi? I had a hamster named PeeWee Haaaah. A cat named Sophie, and first cat Puffy. :) Good Luck. Let us know what you decide.. Even post a picture if you can. How exciting. :wink:
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have two
    Gerry and Gypsy
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    My springer is Molly. :)
  • queen2kingofbattle
    Options
    I have 3 dogs, 2 which were named already. My Boston Terrier's name is Pepper since he has a while belly with black spots. A friend of ours named him cuz we were clueless. Before Pepper, we had a female Boston, which passed away, but we named her Jewels. Long story short, my husband heard me mention my hair stylist for our wedding which was Julie, and said he like Jewels. We like to be creative so we had an elder snake named Rocky Balboa since he was a ball python, in the boa family. Now, we have a baby ball python and I named it Monty Python. haha. and as for our Betas, first our red & purple one was named Ville after the lead singer of the Finish band HIM. our 2nd was turquoise so we named him Pharaoh since my husband likes Egyptian anything and king Tut's tomb has copper on it and copper in its original form is turquoise. and last, but not least our recent Beta's name was Azul, as many know is Spanish for blue. he was beautiful and thought it was kinda dumb to call a fish Blue. Also, we had a brindle mix dog that looked kind of like a tiger we had come across her while walking around in Hollywood. Couldnt think of what to name her so I said what about Holly from Hollywood? hubby LOVED it! So we named her Hollywood, Holly for short. haha ok got my life story out. Basically, maybe go by personality, markings, etc. hope this helps to think.
  • Massageu2
    Massageu2 Posts: 59
    Options
    Brandy and Boomer (beagles)
    Arwyn (jack russell/cocker spaniel mix)
    and my little princess Tinkerbell (maltese/****z tzu mix)
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is an American Eskimo.

I have one that looks just like this one.

Her name is Chloe. Wasn't my choice... it came with her.... we also call her Closeup.,... fluffybutt... fancypants...and BRAT!!!!

AmericanEskimoDogPicture.jpg
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I had three dogs. Now i have two, soon I will have one.

All three are in my profile pictures. The little curled up one was Pixie, I had to put her down about two weeks ago.

The black and white is Brock, and the tan and white is Lola.

L
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cocker spaniels and they are girls and their names are: Ruby (she's a golden colored) and Roxy (she's black and white) we also had a cocker mix who was named "Pal". she lived to be 15yrs. I have also had a "Honey" and Monique, and Shanon, and Checkers, and Skipper, and a cat named Princess.
  • sunny_yogi
    sunny_yogi Posts: 19
    Options
    Rex
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ours is Abby ans Swazey. They are both goldens.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My German Shephered's name is Bruce Lee, but I call him Bruce for short. His name tag has his full name.
  • ambermarlenex
    Options
    i have one named Sam or Samual haha (large breed)
    one named Tank (little mutt)
    and a min-pin named Chopper :)
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have two cats. The Siamese mix is Rowdy (kind of and tennis.com inside joke nickname for Andy Rod****), and the orange and white one is Remy, because his eyes are the color of cognac. Their pictures are in my profile.
  • elizarae11
    elizarae11 Posts: 346
    Options
    charlie
    (:
    he is sleeping next to me now!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My dog's name is Jack... after Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas (he was born around halloween)... I tend to call him anything but Jack:

jackerz
    jackasaurous
    jackalufagus
    jackertron
    jackerpoo
    jackums

198223_242113415903263_38140169_n.jpg

His middle name is Ferguson...
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Stella and Baxter

My fave dog name was Sugar. I miss her!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I adopted a puppy (pick her up tuesday) and I am thinking of naming her Squash, haha.

I also had an italian greyhound (he lives with my parents, I couldn't bare to separate him from their dog), and his name is Johnny. But usually I hold him like a baby and speak to him in a French accent, and call him Je-on Leemon. I have no idea why or how it started.
  • Sunshine_and_Puppies
    Options
    Alizay, Bella and Gauge. The cats name is Muffin, but we've also had a Consuela, and a Falcon. The two dogs I grew up with were Chester and Babe. Bella's full name is Cabella. Our protocol for naming dogs is something hunting related... our protocol for naming cats is whatever the hell we feel like after a fifth of tequila... I guess, lol.