first week done

Options
great results but I think I lost what I added the 2 weeks before when I ate all I knew I would miss.I am on track, but I know it rill be hard. I hope using these tools plus support from those of you who are trying to change your life for the better, will enable me to succeed I also hope I can help some of you along the way

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Big UPZ 2u:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    You can do this, keep at it :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Exactly! It's the knowledge you can gain from the tools and the information on the forums that will make all the difference. You can't change how you eat until you change how you think about it.! Welcome!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Job.....Pounds lost not gained thats an accomplishment:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    great results but I think I lost what I added the 2 weeks before when I ate all I knew I would miss.I am on track, but I know it rill be hard. I hope using these tools plus support from those of you who are trying to change your life for the better, will enable me to succeed I also hope I can help some of you along the way

ONE of the best things about MFP (there are sooo many!) is that you DON'T have to "miss" foods that you love. Once I figure out that I WOULDN'T be totally deprived of all those "goodies" that I LOVE so much, it totally changed my thinking about weight loss!
    When I first came here, everyone would say "MFP ISN'T a diet, it's a "lifestyle change". I thought, "YA, RIGHT, SURE IT IS!" But, then I learned that they WERE right, I DIDN'T need to deprive myself! I just needed to "work with my numbers" through moderation, better food choices, and exercise. MOST of the time! I CAN occasionally have a McDonald's double cheeseburger, baked goods, even Chinese food, ONCE in awhile! And on THOSE days, I try to eat extra light, and get in tons of extra exercise if I can.
    So, keep that in mind. You WON'T be giving up everything you love, and you WILL STILL lose! :smile:
  • joeterch
    joeterch Posts: 18
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement
  • joeterch
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement
  • joeterch
    Options
    thanks again