T-Tapp

Options
Have you heard of it?
What is your view on it?

It was recommended to me and I am really thinking about taking part in T-Tapp 60 day challenge or even just doing it on my own. I would love to know what everyone thinks on this that has heard/used it.

Replies

• debbylee22
    debbylee22 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    T-Tapp is very good. I use the basic set whenever my back feels like its going to "go out" and it almost always fixes it! Which is a real blessing!
    It is pretty simple, and instead of your body getting used to the simple movements, it continues to challenge your muscles, deeper & deeper, as you progress. It helps you get stronger & lose inches as well.
    I used it for about a year, and it helped me get out of my un-fit sitting around all day habit... the fact that it was only 15 minutes a day was not over-whelming. Its good.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!
    I just ordered it, I am so excited for it to pop up!
    Instead of paying 57$ and waiting for it to be shipped to me in 7-10 days... I just ordered it on Amazon for 47$ and am getting it 3-5 days! I am so excited! Just what the Brain Integration ordered!
  • fonitoni
    fonitoni Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just got it a couple of days ago and the first workout was a killer. You have to keep your body in certain positions while doing the exercises and it's a challenge to remember it all....but it's only 15 minutes. I did buy the Total workout and today I watched and participated in the 90 minute seminar video. I'm anxious to see if I'm able to get results using it. It is enjoyable to do.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I just got it a couple of days ago and the first workout was a killer. You have to keep your body in certain positions while doing the exercises and it's a challenge to remember it all....but it's only 15 minutes. I did buy the Total workout and today I watched and participated in the 90 minute seminar video. I'm anxious to see if I'm able to get results using it. It is enjoyable to do.

That is great!
    I was told it looks simple, but doing it is INSANE!