Do you ever start a day off well but end horrid?

Options
I seem to have about 2 to 3 days a week like this. I start off with a great diet, but around 9:00pm, I have a break down and eat everything in sight! For instance, I did a short run today along with a little biking, both great morning exercises, and ate well throughout the whole day. After work, I came home and just ate and ate and ate. Probably around 900 calories worth! Does any of you have similar problems? What are your stories?

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. I did this just yesteday! I seem to have a harder time in the late afternoon/evening! Thta's why I try and exercise during that time. Doesn't always work though....
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    Oh yeah, I always seem to crave loads of food between 9-midnight.
    I do most of my water drinking between 6-9 to keep my belly full and I have a cup of multigrain cheerios or a plum if I am still dreaming of food. Usually it helps.
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    same, esepcially when day was stressful Sometimes working out decreases appetite, other days I fight cravings with fruits, nuts or dry fruits still sugar, but not as bad as milk chocolate and sweets
  • ladyace15
    ladyace15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It happens to me as well! I have been doing well for a straight week, but a few things started happening within the last two days and it has thrown me off :sad: I am hoping tomorrow will be brighter and better:wink: , but what helps me with those late evening cravings is a tall thermos of caffeine free lemon tea! It satisfies and fills me up :drinker:
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh, totally! I "save" calories for late at night because I love to snack when I have my downtime after I put my kiddos to bed.
    I also try to fill up on low calorie things later in the day - salad, an apple, etc. That helps keep my hunger at bay so I don't go for the huge pile of Girl Scout cookies we have in the kitchen!!