Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    i kinda love it :)
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Very well written...and much appreciated since I am a runner and your words will be in my thoughts on my next run. Thank you for sharing.
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLEPARADISEBOUND
    Options
    Amen thanks I needed this reminder tonight I will treat my temple with honor staying in a sober spirit .. not escaping through pills I love my Father and I want to love HIS temple with respect and totally depandant on Jesus:smile:
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Love it
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Love it! May the Lord bless you as you bless others with your gift for writing.
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    very well written. Our bodies are gifts and a blessing and we should treat them as such!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey Beavis....i think i, uh, just innoculated...

Oh my gosh, you just made my day. I was thinking that the entire time I was reading. :P
  • LadyQ124
    LadyQ124 Posts: 2
    Options
    Such beautiful words!! You definitely have a talent for writing! I could picture it all perfectly in my head as I was reading this!! I have been looking for the motivation to start running and I think I just found it!! I just started using MFP about 2 weeks ago and finding the motivation to work out is hard, but this has made me realize even more that I need to start treating this body (a gift from God) with respect. Thankyou for sharing this and giving us all a fresh perspective on staying fit and treating our bodies like the temples that they are!!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    This is BEAUTIFUL!

Maybe you could sell it to Nike. :happy:
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Very nice...

My temple needs more maintenance.. :(