What you doing?

crystalslight
crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
I'm just sitting here shocking my @$$. Plus writing weird crazy stuff to friends on Facebook.
Didn't want my MFPeeps to feel left out.
My last facebook status "In a weird mood tonight. Wish someone was here to bask in my hilariousness. LOL!"
So what you doing?
I must be bored. Entertain me please.. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Laying in bed next to my boyfriend who is trying to sleep because he works tomorrow, but I assume my key clicking is keeping him up. :P
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    What are WE doing? I think there's a forum rule preventing me from saying...or showing pictures
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Wondering how you're shocking your as$!

Im laying on a friends couch drinking water. We're sort of meditating for a minute. Lol
  • crystalslight
    Just commented on a friends pic of a black bear "If I saw that I'd be pooping little rabbit poops. Bears scare the...well..poop out of me."
    Boy, I'm bored..
  • crystalslight
    Oh Q- You are making me SO JEALOUS!! My hubby is gone at work... I just finished 50 Shades of Gray... Seriously jealous!! :smokin:
  • crystalslight
    Wondering how you're shocking your as$!

Im laying on a friends couch drinking water. We're sort of meditating for a minute. Lol

I have a little thing that plugs into the wall and has the medical sticky things on it. I got it from my PT for my hip flexor. But my butt was hurting so I thought... what the hell...let's shock it...
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Just had my last Corona and going to bed :) Good night!
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Oh Q- You are making me SO JEALOUS!! My hubby is gone at work... I just finished 50 Shades of Gray... Seriously jealous!! :smokin:

I just started the last book of the trilogy "Freed"- I got them a few days ago, and have lost a lot of sleep over these books! But my husband thinks they are ridiculous...so.... bummer.
  • crystalslight

I just started the last book of the trilogy "Freed"- I got them a few days ago, and have lost a lot of sleep over these books! But my husband thinks they are ridiculous...so.... bummer.

My husband wants me to read them.. He's been telling his friends to get their wives to read them.. We've both lost some sleep since reading this book LOL!! ;)
  • crystalslight

My husband wants me to read them.. He's been telling his friends to get their wives to read them.. We've both lost some sleep since reading this book LOL!! ;)

Clarification: My husband is not and does not want to read the book. But he wants me to read all of them :)
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Drinking iced coffee and jamming to itunes.
  • crystalslight
    Drinking iced coffee and jamming to itunes.

Mmmm! Coffee..
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Well I should be working lol
  • WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    Looking at vertebrae, considering cleaning.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Currently trying to battle mental and emotional chaos. I'm going for a laser eye surgery consultation this afternoon. I've wanted surgery for about eight years, but always scared myself into changing my mind when doing my research.

Finally, I've decided I'll regret it if I never get it done, so I booked my consultation for today. Now, all the guilt at cost has hit me hard. I've started reminding myself I CAN see with glasses on, and telling myself my reasons to spend that much aren't good enough. I'm reminding myself that I'll be getting into debt again if I go for this (I'd be choosing a payment plan, probably three years) and I'm sitting on the sofa having a small mental breakdown. :tongue:
  • crystalslight
    Currently trying to battle mental and emotional chaos. I'm going for a laser eye surgery consultation this afternoon. I've wanted surgery for about eight years, but always scared myself into changing my mind when doing my research.

Finally, I've decided I'll regret it if I never get it done, so I booked my consultation for today. Now, all the guilt at cost has hit me hard. I've started reminding myself I CAN see with glasses on, and telling myself my reasons to spend that much aren't good enough. I'm reminding myself that I'll be getting into debt again if I go for this (I'd be choosing a payment plan, probably three years) and I'm sitting on the sofa having a small mental breakdown. :tongue:

I've had laser eye surgery. Best thing ever! Love not having to worry about it. So happy I did it!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member

I've had laser eye surgery. Best thing ever! Love not having to worry about it. So happy I did it!

That's what everyone is saying - that it's the best decision they ever made and has changed their life, that it's worth every penny, but getting about 6 hours from committing to three years of monthly payments has got me feeling pretty sick! I'm really strict and careful with my money, and only recently have 'trained' myself to spend a little money on things I want without feeling guilty. I bought a pair of shoes last month and it's still eating at me now!

*breathe*
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    sitting here chillin on MFP and FB, watching Family Guy! :tongue:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    :laugh: i'm sat on the computor(yes its taking the strain just) :)

then about to go on my sons paper round with him! :wink:
  • GZinSea
    GZinSea Posts: 50 Member
    catching up on logging my MFP info and the Fitbit stuff, too many things to look at but keeping everything tracked seems to be keeping me honest...