I'm new, looking for friends for support!

Hello, I'm Carlos. I'm new to this website so I'd like to get some friends on here so that I can have some support to help my fitness goals n wat not. So anyone who's anyone add me plz so that we may encourage each other!!!.....er whatever lol.

oops forgot to introduce myself a lil properly [editing now]

I'm Carlos. I finished my first year of college and have a few reasons why I want to better myself physically. To start off, I'm already kinda of fit and athletic since I've been playing sports since high school. Played basketball for my high school, but then when I entered college I discovered volleyball! I played competitively for my University's club team second semester. I was on B team. So y'all can presume my goal here is to better myself to make A team! My deficiency is hops, jump, lift, vertical, whatever you wanna call it. I'm only 5"10 and I come only and inch or two away from touching a basketball rim, I can barely skim it on a good day. So basically my number one reason for this fitness goal is to get better for volleyball, which means I need to jump higher, which means I need to work on my legs, but before I do that... I thought it'd be smarter to lose as much weight as I can so I can get more lift. Specifically I'm aiming to lower my body fat percentage really low(like below 10% or so). I've already lost 12 pounds in two weeks, 180 to 168. Took a week off for A-kon went up to 172 now I'm back at 168 looking to push on forward. A good sign of me clearing this portion of my journey is having a visible six pack, which is my first goal right now. This would probably be my second reason. Who doesn't want sick pack abs?....well I guess some girls I suppose...cuz it don't look to good on em to most guys....but whatever I digress(and am prolly wrong about that last statement, no harm intended). Anyways this is my story for now, I seek friends on here to enlighten me, encourage me, etc. And I look to assist others as well with encouragement or whatever.

Replies

• iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Welcome, and I consider myself new here also...Here's something! My name is Karlos hahah.