Guys Shaving Their Legs

Options
2»

Replies

• hepty24
    hepty24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would not date hairless men (big turn off) and finally married myself a hairy one :)
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Unless you do it for a professional sport like swimming no. My cousin has a scorpion tattoo on his leg and he shaves the hair over his tattoo I make fun of him all the time for that.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I would find it weird if my boyfriend did it. I kinda feel like it should be saved for athletes. I want my man to be hairy and like... catch tigers for me.
    does it have to be a tiger, or would you settle for a really big raccoon? Just curious

No, but I'd happily settle for a raccoon dog
    raccoondog.jpg

What is a raccoon dog and where can I get one?
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Its the one part of my body I refuse to shave.
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    No way! It would be odd to rub my hands on his legs and not feel the hair on my fingers. Just my opinion :)
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Being a dedicated bike rider / racer I do. Why do I it? Mostly for the following reasons-

A) If I crash, treating a wound full of road rash is a pain when I have lots of leg hair.

B) Embrocation goes on a lot smoother.

C) Massage feels better without a forest on my legs.

D) I just like the smoooooth feel of it and the wife does too.

How much? Just above the tan line from the riding shorts.
    Hubby is a "pro-cyclist" competing in MTB, cross, and TT, but NOT ROAD. He shaves his legs. He agrees with all of these reasons. It think really shows off the definition and makes it easier to clean up when he gets hurt. I find his smooth legs TOTALLY SEXY!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I'm a cyclist and i do. I do have to say to the ladies what a pain in the *kitten* it is. And go through razoers, holy crap! between my wife, daughter and I, we should buy stocks for BIC
    I say this all the time LOL
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    My BF isnt a hairy beast. But I would really dislike him shaving his legs. I LOVE running my hand up and down his legs to feel the hair. And shaving the chest... thats just a major H*LL NO!
  • harristim88
    Options
    i do. i never used to but after i was hurt in the marine corp where the chunk of my leg was stitched/graphed over hair never really grew back so i just started shaving both of them ha