LIFT BIG EAT BIG OR GTFO

Options
hey yall.

so as you perhaps know i am way into roller derby (fresh meat of course). i recently got body slammed by someone twice my weight, and have decided to lift big, eat big, or GTFO to improve my game. i have coach b from lift big giving me consultations (MOAR SQUATS). here's what's happened after week 1 of his programming.

june9.jpg

Replies

• Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hey yall.

so as you perhaps know i am way into roller derby (fresh meat of course). i recently got body slammed by someone twice my weight, and have decided to lift big, eat big, or GTFO to improve my game. i have coach b from lift big giving me consultations (MOAR SQUATS). here's what's happened after week 1 of his programming.

june9.jpg

Can you make the pic bigger chick? :)
  • ijiiii
    ijiiii Posts: 61
    Options
    *High five* to weight gainers.

I've been waging war on my metabolism for about 3 weeks now. I'm aiming for a minimum of 4500 cals every day. I lift weight every other day to help promote muscle weight so I won't be out of shape. I'm trying to hit 135 lbs by beginning July. 170lbs or so in a year.

What are your goals, OP?
  • grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    sorry i am so upload retarded!
    Screenshot2012-06-09at33556PM.png
    Screenshot2012-06-09at33552PM.png
    Screenshot2012-06-09at33544PM.png

i dont really have a goal weight. i have a goal lift! squat 300. i mean, that's a long way away but it would still be rad.
    i dont really give a crap how much i eat now, im only concerned with getting 150-170g protein per day and avoiding grains.
    :heart: