Can you relate? 5' 1" & need to lose > 100 lbs

Options
Sptwoman
Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
Hi. I am trying to feel better. Losing weight and eating better will make that happen. I could use some friendly voices and fellow travelers on this journey to offer ideas, encourage me and offer support. I will do the same for you. Any takers?

Replies

• lili37
    lili37 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have the same exact stats. 5'1" and need to lose 100lbs!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5' and when I started I needed to lose 75-85 pounds so close to you. Just here to say it can be done!
  • furby1
    furby1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 5' 1'', but have split my goals into sections so I don't get too discouraged seeing the long road ahead! LOL. My first goal is to loose 14lb, I'm at 9lb at the moment but been on a plateau for almost 5 weeks. Then I will go for another 14lb and so on. I want to loose 70lb in total....will be more than happy to have you beside me on the road. Please send me a friend request if you want to...and good luck :)
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yep, 5'1" with 132 lb to loose, I've been on MFP for nearly a year (1st July) and it's really worked for me. Add me if you like although be aware that I keep my food diary private as I feel I know what I'm doing with food. I make it all myself from fresh and am happy with that, I eat low carb and high protein by which I mean lots of meat and veg and a lot less starch (potatoes, rice, bread) it works for me but people make comments so I closed my diary.
  • Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    5'2" and on the journey to lose 80-100 lbs also. I'm new here, but motivated. Add me if you want more support :)