Anyone have weird work schedules that interfere

Options
2»

Replies

• k900
    k900 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I work midnight to 8am. Normally i work sunday through thursday but for the past two months i have been working six days a week. It isn't easy to keep on track while working that much. I do work at a office so i can bring in healthy foods if i want but it's hard when the people i work with eat crap all the time.

I saw you said you work at McDonald's that would not be easy. The best thing i would suggest would be look up how many calories are in all those good looking foods you are around. It's kind of disturbing.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I work at McDonald's too (crew chief) and I either do open to 2 or 6 to 2. It's not hard for me to get to the gym after work, but what is hard is not eating so many of my calories for breakfast. I HAVE to eat before work and that's usually like oatmeal and then when I go on break at 9 I eat again. Honestly I don't think I'd make it til 2 without eating.

I was a crew chief and working the same hours. I had no issues working that shift. Would eat the banana oatmeal on my break and bring 2 yogurts, one I would eat shortly after I got there and the other I'd eat if I got peckish later on. But now they're training me for management so as the "new gal' I get all the crap shifts. I'm actually thinking of telling her I can't do it because I won't be able to finish my training before moving. I am not sure it is worth the added stress and the crazy shifts. I'll give it a month and see what happens.....
  • jdmorgan23x
    Options
    Food prep has saved me loads of time I'll preach it till I die !