Whats wrong with these undies?

Options
Qskim
Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
I recently bought new undies n because they were a brand that seems to have smaller sizing and in the past I never bothered buying so thought I'd play it safe n buy 16/18. Put them on that night n was complaining to my husband about their lack of quality. What's wrong with them? he asked. I said the elastic is stuffed already and he looked at me with strange little smile on his face n said... Kim, they not stuffed u duffer... They are too big. Wow I am not used to having that thought. I've kept them tho n wear them, baggy bum and all! They make me smile! Next undies shop is going to b in one of those little fancy places ; )

Replies

• Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Haha... that's fab!!! Definitely get measured for your new undies next time you go shopping :wink: Great feeling isn't it!?!? I only had that two weeks ago myself!
  • ginamarieclark126
    Options
    Love it and the accent. Too funny. :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    LOL that was funny :laugh:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    LOL...my under clothes have been the last to be replaced. I have bought some smaller underware and now the bra's need to go. My goal is just a few pounds away and I'm thinking I need to wait till then.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    That's too funny. Thanks for today's smile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!