Jillian Michaels

Options
fit2shape
fit2shape Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone, I need your advice. im female that lost 35 Lbs with diet plan and came accross with Jillian Michaels' DVDs. I want to TONE up my body, especially, my belly and legs and also want to loose only 10 pounds, not more than that. would you guys suggest me which DVD is best for me. I have never done any of excerise. I read about 30 days shred and ripped in 30. Are these part of the other dvd or it's the complete package itself. I read most of the people start with 30 days shred and then move to ripped in 30. why they do so? please help me. I going to start working next month and I want to done this before that because I have 2 toddlers. Now I have enough time for these things.

Replies

• livinfitanfun
    Options
    If you click the search button and type fitness dvds a lot of post will come up with great dvds people say that are great. Of course Jillian dvds are great and cheap (on amazon) I really like Insanity and p90x also brazillian butt lfit. Tae bo is great too. Aslo lesie sansome walkinga t home dvds are great as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!