NSV: My trouble spot is changing!!

Options
iuali81
iuali81 Posts: 47 Member
I started with a small gym/personal trainer at the end of April. So, it's been roughly 5 weeks that I've been going there. She took my measurements when I started. My stomach, specifically my lower stomach, has always been my trouble spot. Having 2 kids (the most recent is 1.5) has not helped!!! When I started with her my low abdomen measured at 38 inches. Today it was...34.75!!!!!! She kept measuring b/c she couldn't believe it had changed that much. I can see it when I look in the mirror too. I have only lost about 4 lbs, but this just goes to show that the scale is not the only measure of success. It's a great reminder that all the hard work I have been putting in is really paying off!!

Here are my other stats:

Chest: From 38 to 35.5 (this might be off, the bra I was wearing today really smooshes the girls).
Bicep: From 11 to 10.75
Waist: From 32 to 29.75
Hips: From 40 to 38.75
Thigh: From 23 to 22.5
Body Fat: From 31 to 26.7
BMI: From 26 to 24.5

I love MFP and everyone is always so supportive!! I hope this might motivate someone who is feeling discouraged by the scale. I have definitely felt that lately and it was hard to keep pushing. I'm glad I did though!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!