They Fit!!!

Options
:smile: Hi Everyone:

I am new here. Just joined last night. Learning my way around. I have been working hard at losing weight all year, but really started a concentrated effort on April 16. Since then I have lost 15 lbs. and 14 inches overall. This morning, while trying to decide what to wear, I decided to try on a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear comfortably for about a year. Much to my surprise, they fit perfectly!! They are not tight at all and feel great and look great. I am so excited!! :bigsmile:

Last week while exercising my dear hubby said he is proud of me for sticking with the exercising and dieting. He has always been very supportive of anything I do, but those words really mean a lot to me at this time. :heart:

I just wanted to share a few moments of a little victory for me. Take care, friends. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    kim, that is wonderful Good for you! I know all those things are what keep us going, So I know how you feel!
    Keep on going, there will be so many more moments to come!:flowerforyou:
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooooooooooooo!!!! Good job, Gorgeous!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is awesome! You should take pics of yourself in those jeans so that when you get to your goal weight, you will see how you were able to go EVEN FURTHER!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nrepley
    nrepley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    :drinker: here's to fitting into clothes you couldn't before!! keep it up!!!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling. I Love saying hello to clothes that I have not worn for awhile :)
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good Job. Keep up the good work. I went from a 26/28 to a 14/16 so I know how exciting it can be.
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks to everyone for your kind comments and great support. I really appreciate you taking the time to say something nice to me and encourage me. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!