A pat on my own back

Options
Hey yall i i was just going to give myself a pat on the back. I did really good tonight:blushing: My Family had a big party and i REALLY wanted to eat the yummy brownies and chips and dip but i didn't:happy: I had a chip to see if i really wanted to waste my progress on them and i decided that it was not worth it. So yea for me:flowerforyou: I have always had a really hard time when everyone else is eating my fav stuff around me, it seams like i could always say " Well tonight is a special night" or something like that. but this has really helped me to stick to my diet!

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hey yall i i was just going to give myself a pat on the back. I did really good tonight:blushing: My Family had a big party and i REALLY wanted to eat the yummy brownies and chips and dip but i didn't:happy: I had a chip to see if i really wanted to waste my progress on them and i decided that it was not worth it. So yea for me:flowerforyou: I have always had a really hard time when everyone else is eating my fav stuff around me, it seams like i could always say " Well tonight is a special night" or something like that. but this has really helped me to stick to my diet!
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Ohhh, you are SO good!

Way to go! I know that it had to have been tough but you'll be glad come time for your next weigh in.

Cheers!
    :drinker:
  • tiretread
    Options
    Good job! I have a pat on the back story too. 3 days ago I walked into the boss's office and there was a box of Crispy Creme donuts. I looked at the box and immediately looked away and distanced myself from the box by an additional 5 paces.

My boss picked up on it and immediately grabbed the box of donuts and assaulted me with it. I stayed strong and still refused! Whew.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Better then I woulda done, especially if alcohol was involved. Nice job.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Yay for you!

I wish I could've been that good yesterday. I went to a biker show in Fredericksburg, VA and successfully resisted the temptation to down a couple of BBQ sandwiches, chips and the sundry sides but then I went home and had a Tequila, much like banks said alcohol can be my downfall, and that drink hit the spot and I didn't stop at one! :sad:

Good luck on your perseverance you have much better control than I.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Yup that is me with a glass of wine.....

dd