THE WEEKEND

Options
This is where my healthy eating and working out fails. I am usually so good monday-friday but sat and sun it falls apart. I already missed water intakes and havent eaten breakfast yet!!! I got to get it together!!!

Replies

• soupandsandwich
    soupandsandwich Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think so many of us have the same problem. Even when I really don't have anything going on, I still treat the weekend as a 'special occasion' . I guess in my mind, it is. So I have to get over that.
    Tonight we are going to a big camp out party. Tons of food -- beer-- you name is. I'm bringing water water water! Staying away from the beer, and am determined to not have seconds of anything. That is the best I can do, in this situation. I'm hoping that by thinking about it ahead of time, it will help me stick to it.
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I agree, I've gotten alot better. I'm a Realtor, so always going non stop during the week. I pack my food cooler and eat what I have and always drinking water and working out. The last few weekends Ive managed to go to the gym and keep water up. I may take sat or sunday and treat myself,but dont over do it. Its gotten easier.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Yes, for me too. That's why my reward day is Sunday. If I stick with the plan all week, including Saturday, Sunday I get 600 additional calories. Woohoo!!
  • shirellelarry
    Options
    I have that issue too. I do well during the week because I'm on a schedule. But, for instance, this past weekend my husband barbqued for the first time this summer (and he is a king on the grill :)), so I think I may have overdone it a little. I'm just going to have to buckle down and focus and remind myself that just because it's the weekend doesn't mean I shouldn't eat healthy or watch my calorie intake.