cookies!!!!

Options
jenken99
jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
Why is it every time i put my self on a diet(healthier life style sorry ) i start making cookies,, i really dont eat them i have made flour less peanut butter cookies, and zucchini cookies and tonight i will be making chocolate chip cookies,,, is this a way to try to sabotage myself? or make me feel better or :devil: mayb make someone else gain weight?:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

lol i am not sure what the method of my insanity is? does any one have any idea? :sad: :sad:

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    It reminds me of my mother-in-law.:laugh: Everytime I decided to eat healthier she would bring over baked goods. :laugh: I swear she had "diet radar":laugh: I finally had to tell her even though we love it we can't eat it.
  • mead
    mead Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    its because you want to eaat them :devil: and they are yummy and or course you always have to many children in your hause
    i know i am a evil lil sis but you know i had to do it

:heart: you lil sis:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • stephcheers
    Options
    I can relate to your question and it's a good one. I do it too. I bake yummy stuff that I know I don't get to eat/ or eat much of. I have wondered if I enjoy the satisfaction of staying w/in my calories even with all the treats in the house? I actually do have pretty good will power, but why I bake cookies all the time is a very good question. Hey, maybe it's something to keep busy. I eat the worst when I'm bored.

And it is ok to eat (a) cookie. Happy Baking!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I can relate...I know a girl who has lost about 50 pounds and all she does is bake. She bakes outrageously rich cheesecakes, cookies, brownies, cakes, you name it and she bakes it. I bet she hardly eats any of it though because she is super thin! Maybe it's her way of "cheating/indulging" yet not having to pay the price for the calories. I dunno...but her treats are good and she brings them to class!! :noway: