Hi my name is Pam

Options
OK now I am very serious about getting into shape infact I am quite injoying it I find the challange well actually I find it a challange OK. I went out yesterday and purchased a WII Fit. Know I know that some dont consider this a true form of exersise. But I beleive it is. Other than house work and daily mundanechores I am pretty senentary. My daugjht has C.P. and I lift her walker or wheelchair and help her to ambulate. So needless to say I felt this was enought to call exersize. My scale begs to differ with me. So I read up abit on the WII fit and the benifits it would have not only for me but the core training that it will help my daughter with. So I brought this wonderful little devise home and set it all up. Well with my girl watching me I programmed my fit level well you know what that thing made my poor little MII person go from fit to obese (too funny) and then the fit board actually growned at me when I got on. We were laughing so hard that it took extra time to start working out. Funny the T.V had the guts to tell me I was huge. Too much I cant wait till it can read my fortune Too

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to sucess and meeting new friends here :happy:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find a great deal of support, and wisdom here. And if you're honest with the food diary you will see the weight come off!

Grats on your decision to get a Wii Fit!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,920 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP

First, don't listen to anyone who tries to discourage you. Stick with us and you will get great support.

Take it one day at a time
    Take baby steps
    Stay open minded to new ideas.
    Drink a lot of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Log your food before you eat it so you can see what it looks like and won't have any surprises. I learned here that my former "healthy eating' wasn't so healthy after all.:laugh: :laugh:

You can do it if you work hard and don't lose sight of your goal:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    Hi Pam - welcome - this is an awesome site - great people here and the tracking of food and exercise is a real eyeopener :noway:

You will get great advice here and lots and lots of support - just set your goals and take it one day at at a time - no beating yourself up - this is a jouney and you can do this!!

Drink your water and move a little every day!! with the Wii that shouldn't be a problem :happy:

stay connected!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcoming words :smile: