My turn to brag!

Options
Okay I am not all the way there, but Today I bought 4 new blouses! Size 12!! I know, not a size 4 but that will never happen. I started out size 18 on the top, 14 on the bottom! Now size 12 on top, 11 pushing for a 9 on the bottom! Good bye Torrid! Good bye Lane Bryant, Good bye Roaman's catalog! Good bye Plus size shopping, goodbye crying in the dressing room! 22 pounds down, 11 to go! I can smell it! I almost bought the 10's but was afraid of shrinkage. Organic cotton is not as predictable! Gosh that feels so good!!!

Replies

• l_slade
    l_slade Posts: 12
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work, You can do it!
  • mellieking
    Options
    cheering2.gif
  • nrepley
    nrepley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! :happy:
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!! WOOO WOOOO WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I can't wait until I can post something similar!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good for you!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I don't know what all them numbers mean, but you sound happy, so I'm there.

You rock honey, continue--- :smile:
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yesssss! Keep it up:smile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Brag, honey, brag!!!!:wink:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those 22 pounds made a huge difference for you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    That's great!
    My 22 pounds only sent me 2 sizes down. :ohwell: Not complaining .....
    but when I see a 12 in my clothes hamper, you'll hear me screaming all over!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Go ahead & brag!
    :love:
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Options
    :bigsmile: That is wonderful news!! I can't wait until I can buy size 12, too. You are doing a great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    c17.gif
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Truth be known I stood in the dressing room staring at the mirror, and not believing my own eyes! I thought the clothing was mis-marked, I tried 4 of the same thing, to be sure. It was a OMG moment! I have not lost all my weight to goal yet but the things firming up sure made a huge difference! Thank you all for the nice messages! I have gone back to my closet to look at my new blouses twice. I feel like a kid who just bought the perfect Prom dress! Such a nice feeling for an old lady! I love this website and Mike for creating it! I can do this, now I believe it. I know I can!

Special thanks to my loving daughter Luckyleprichaun for bringing me here, with a smile and no judgment! I love you so much for this gift!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    You know it ain't braggin' if it's TRUE!!! Congratulations on having such a happy and well earned shopping spree! You've done the work and now you get the rewards!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I know how you feel about not buying the plus sizes. After I got to that point, I would walk by the plus sizes and smile and think to myself, I don't wear that size anymore. Such a great feeling. :happy: Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    weighed in this morning, one more pound gone! Okay I am really getting excited!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I had to pass a Lane Bryant yesterday......I actually skipped past it!! :laugh: :laugh:

Your hard work is really paying off!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

that is a great accomplishment - and you aren't braggin' - just telling the truth - WHOOOHOOO!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! :drinker: I can't wait to say good bye to Lane Bryant and Roaman's they have great stuff for a good price but I want to be able to buy anywhere, anytime. Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    thats my girl!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

great job cz! you make me smile in so so so many ways!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :love: :bigsmile: :happy: :tongue: :wink: :smile:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Good Job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!