backsliding

Options
Hi, I am light at the end of the tunnel, however tonight I feel more like lady at the back door! After twelve weeks of eating the appropriate amount of calories for my day and losing 42 pounds I just spent the day eating twice the amount of calories I should have. I feel horrible and just wondered if anyone out there has done this and came out of it ok? I dont know what I as thinking! Not too much apparently.

Replies

• Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is another day, don't beat yourself up over this - we all fall off the wagon, the trick is now you know and get back on to your healthier eating habits and not let today become a precident for every day....congrats on the loss,:flowerforyou:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just remember that tomorrow is a new day and don't let it slip yourself in the hole like I did. I had one rough day and I haven't been back for a few months and now I am back on track and trying to get back to where I was.....keep your head up and stay strong and you can do this!!!!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I agree with PollieGirl. WE all step forward and we all fall back. Right now is the time to get back on track.:flowerforyou:
  • robbiestarr
    robbiestarr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    42 lbs in 12 weeks is GREAT! Congrats! Don't let today dictate tomorrow, or actually do! Use it as a tool to know what not to do next time. We have all done it and I am sure I will have more days to come that will feel to me as if I failed as well. But in the end, if I keep my eye on my goal I WILL achieve it... and so will you!

Good luck!
    Robbie
  • dandawn
    dandawn Posts: 4
    Options
    I just want to thank you guy's who replied, I already feel much better, I told myself exactly what you all just said but it sounds so much better coming from someone else.I pray all the best for all you guy's thanks for the uplift!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Dont worry Trust it happens to the best of us:bigsmile: