Okay Here We Go Again!!

Options
Okay it is Saturday evening and I have been kicking myself in my mind..saying wow you had been doing so good and you just stopped doing all of the good things that you were before..what has gone on with you. I have been sick with some medical problems and trying to get that set back to normal. I am not 100% yet but I know that I will only get back that way with sticking back with what I had been doing with eating right and working out. I know that it is a hard thing that I have to get set with my brain and I am ready to do this the right way this time. I am starting my new way of life when I put my feet on the ground again which will be in the morning. So I am back and going to keep my butt moving this time and I will make sure that I log all of my things again. I am ready to make this work!!!!

Thank you :heart:

Replies

• guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Yeah you go girl thats a great attitude :flowerforyou:
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Having spent the last 3 years in and out of the doctor's office, I can completely understand how, when you're not feeling well, the last thing you feel like doing is "dieting" and exercising.

The worst thing about when you're plagued by medical issues is that it follows you 24/7 regardless of where you are. It's not something that you can just plunk on a shelf somewhere to collect dust and say "I'll worry about it later.' It lurks over your shoulder through every waking moment.

So I can completely sympathize with where you are coming from and wish you a speedy recovery! :flowerforyou:

Maybe the minor setback will be a good thing - it will refocus your eye on the prize and make you want it even more!! :smile:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great words....this moring hasn't been to bad...slept in a little bit...ate and now going to clean the house and head to the store so I am going to get new things to eat and start this week off with a BANG!!!!