I'm a fatty and I know it

Options
Looking to lose at least 50lbs ! Need encouragement And Fitness pal friends. Started in the 300's

Replies

• Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    Options
    I love the subject line (yes, I did clap my hands). We will always be fatties at heart. That's how we can relate, because we've been there.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I honestly agree, I have to make a choice if i'm going to be fat or not!!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm fat too... lost a long hundredweight and I am STILL fat! :smile:
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started at 301 and need to get under 200,
    add me if you like
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Now I have that damn tune stuck in my head.
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    Options
    Now I have that damn tune stuck in my head.

Hahaha me too!
  • ClaireSD35
    ClaireSD35 Posts: 38
    Options
    started at 242 and now 200 - still have about 45lbs to go. Feel free to add!
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Started at 204 and am now 184. :) Still got my inner fatty. Always will.
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I welcome another friend :)
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    More than welcome to add another friend and help with motivation :) and I hate that song, its so annoying
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well we are here to give u support and that is why most of came to MFP. Feel free to add me too.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02NCyO9yb4Q&feature=colike

This is too funny, had to share it with ya. :laugh:
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Have met my goals for now and looking to support others. Feel free to add me.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I started at 200 and am now down to 190. still have a bit to go but I'm doing it :)
  • milkdudd0486
    milkdudd0486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks for getting that song stuck in my head. lol! i feel like no matter what i do i will always be a fat kid at heart. i just have to learn to control myself around certain food items
  • laurynmcl
    laurynmcl Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow - you lost 123 lbs. What an accomplishment. Please feel free to add me. I started at 196 and have lost 8lbs. - 38 to go.
  • Dave123b
    Dave123b Posts: 4
    Options
    Love that dam M and M commercial - that's me - round and dancing around like an idiot until my daughters tell me "Really Dad" oooohh M and M 's nooooo stay focused Dave. glad to see everyone's success !!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    lol, I'm right about there with you. Funny subject line.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I started at 332, got down to 236, then had a six month “vacation” from eating healthy at the beginning of the holidays and fatted up to 265. On June 1st, I started back on my healthy lifestyle and joined a gym. I lost 7 pounds since then, another 63 to go. I know that is too big a loss in a week, but I figure it was mostly (how do I put this delicately?) processed junk food backed up in my intestines. I never joined a gym before. I start with my personal trainer as soon I get a medical clearance from my doctor (one of life’s little problems when you are old as well as fat). Unfortunately, I can’t have my stress test for several weeks (going on a cruise to northern Europe, darn) so I’ll just do treadmill and elliptical machines ‘till then.

If you would like to add me, a warning first, I’m doing Primal, but I am not some rabid cult follower. I was on it for several months just to get my daughter off my back, and got my blood sugar (type 2 diabetic) HDL, HDL/LDL ratio and triglycerides to approved levels for the first time in decades. It just works for me.

Good luck.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    haha love the m and m's ad...lol Add me if you like, can never have too many friends! That goes for anyone who's looking for more friends :)