New User - How Do I...?

Options
Hi All,

1. I've been on this site for almost a week now and I keep getting member added items/ recipes when I search for foods to add to my log. Is there a place where I can search other peoples recipes and not just the list of ingredients but do we have a place to share RECIPES, it would be great to see what other people have done with heavier recipes to reduce the calories, carbs, fat, etc.

2. Is there any way to change the % of carbs or proteins in the tracker so I can try to eat a higher protein lifestyle without going into the red all the time?

3. Hubby just called with a flat tire needs a ride. Will add later but any suggestions on 1 and 2 would be great!

Replies

• 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Welcome to the site.

Sorry I can't help with your questions but good luck with!

Thanks Andy
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,100 Member
    Options
    There is not a Recipe Sharing option right now.

You can change your Carb/Fat/Protein ratios by going to MY HOME> Goals> Change goals> Custom
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,100 Member
    Options
    You could go to the Recipes section in the Community. But you can't direct search for them in the food database.
  • susiesweets
    Options
    Thank You Cmriverside. I wish they had pre-determined plans for different types of diets/ lifestyles... protein rich, carb free, carb rich whatever it may be. Oh well guess I'll have to put my brain to work and figure out percentages. :)