Almost reached my first small goal :)

Options
Every 8lbs i lose i'm allowing myself a small treat :) So i'm going for a subway meal! but ive lost 7lbs so far and get weighed tomorrow so if i've lost the extra pound i get my treat on monday :) sooo excited but nervous about having my first treat in 2.5 weeks!!

Is it normal to be scared about this? I'm kinda worried it will make me want to give up healthy eating!

Replies

• kellico28
    kellico28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! I do this also- reward myself with each goal I meet, and it works well! Remember, you can use things other than food for rewards, too- I bought myself a pair of really cool boots once for meeting a goal. Keep up the good work!
  • foreverangel
    Options
    Buying new shoes sounds like a great idea! any excuse is a good one!! haha :) and I got weighed this morning and i didn't just lose 1lb i lost 3! so 10lbs in total :)

Thanks for the advice!
  • NoSharpei
    NoSharpei Posts: 73
    Options
    First of all, congratulations for almost reaching your first mini-goal. Before you know it, your first will become your second, third and goal weight ;). Also, enjoy your tat.. and yeah.. include non-food treats too. My last treat was a visit to a day spa.... pamperingly good! LOL
  • foreverangel
    Options
    Hehe, thank you so much! and a pamper day sounds lovely! I might have words with my fiance! (im a student and he's the one with the job! haha)

And I've no longer "almost" reached my goal, I got weighed today and I reached it plus lost 2 extra lbs too! :)