Stupid question

Options
I probably already know the answer to my question I just want a little reassurance please. I take my measurements on the 9th of every month and I just happened to be in the middle of my cycle. Does anyone else gain inches in their abdomen? Well I didn't gain any inches, but am totally upset I didn't loose any. Beginning of month three for me. I workout 5 days a week for at least an hour and a half (elliptical, Treadmill, bike, and weights)

Replies

• stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i definately do gain inches in my abs while on my cycle. but i dont fret because i know it's just water weight and it'll be gone in a few days.

.s.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :angry: prior note has been reported. No advertising, please.
    Please ignore the man behind the curtain

As for your question, even after TOM went her merry way in my life.............I still cycle through water retention and body changes.

It also has to do with your sodium intake, your passing of garbage thru your system, and how hard you worked out. My legs went up a full 1.5 inches in ONE day from over doing the leg machines at the gym.

Dont sweat it..............bodies are ever changing and you are doing a wonderful job!!:flowerforyou: