LET ME SEE YOUR FRIDGE!!!

Options

Replies

• everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    I love trying to spot the sriracha in everyone's fridges! We all have it in there somewhere! lol!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    1zejzok.jpg
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Here you go! Yay, poor college student fridge! The ice cream in the freezer is not mine, however; I live with 2 other guys and my boyfriend. :) [EDIT] They are pretty big, you can see the whole image if you open it in a new tab. :)

Freezer
    Photo0358.jpg

Inside door
    Photo0357.jpg

Inside full
    Photo0356.jpg
  • vasogoma
    vasogoma Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So, this is my family's fridge, from all that I think I can only eat 5% T.T On an average week it wouldn't be so "empty". My whole family eats A LOT! My mom is super skinny and never gains weight, my dad is pretty much obese and my little brother does so much exercise he could eat all in the fridge and still stay fit).
    tumblr_m5hkjqkU1S1qddag2o1_500.jpg

Edit: OMG I didn't remember how to resize using bbcode xD
  • 87missc87
    87missc87 Posts: 41
    Options
    Bump for later - in the process of moving in to a new place and got a fridge delivered last night. I'll have to do a before and after, since all that is in there at the moment are some Myoplex ready to drink shakes.
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    We took a little trip to Sam's Club yesterday. lol :noway:

IMG_0407.jpg
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :wink: I would but new to uploading pictures .... Dont know how to do it yet ....lol.:blushing:
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love trying to spot the sriracha in everyone's fridges! We all have it in there somewhere! lol!

:laugh: totally!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Umm my fridge is basically fruits, veggies ... and some leftover soup or something? Mostly just that :P
  • Amazon135
    Amazon135 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    534273_10151005408772090_1628585621_n.jpg

Wow! you do all your prep work first? Vey impressive!

I'm a grazer - I have to have drive-by snacking material. So, got rid of the sweets and crackers, and loaded the fridge with raw veg. I also have a qt of dip that I make by pureeing a big container of light cottage cheese until smooth, then adding a packet of ranch mix - 10 cals/tbsp.
  • MissNordicLight
    MissNordicLight Posts: 140 Member
    Options

What is sriracha??? (I'm European ....)
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    20120612_122451.jpg

Most depressing fridge of all time. :)
  • Amazon135
    Amazon135 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

From the manufacturer: "Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle."

tumblr_lagrn1PIyG1qczkbc.jpg
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options

From the manufacturer: "Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle."

tumblr_lagrn1PIyG1qczkbc.jpg

I have some in there! You can see it in the door :D
  • MissNordicLight
    MissNordicLight Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Thanks! I have never seen or heard of it, maybe we don't have it here in France.
  • thaislcrd
    thaislcrd Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Since I have nothing better to do...

SANY0001-1.jpg
  • nrdoty
    nrdoty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hubby's beer fridge. He brews his own beer sometimes, so that's why there's no shelves on the inside. Gotta have room for the keg. :drinker:
    2012-06-10152713.jpg
    I really do need to get some shelves for one side of that thing; it just looks sad like this. Or maybe I could just brew some more..that would fill a up some space. :happy:
  • Presley0381
    Options
    Here you go! Yay, poor college student fridge! The ice cream in the freezer is not mine, however; I live with 2 other guys and my boyfriend. :) [EDIT] They are pretty big, you can see the whole image if you open it in a new tab. :)

Freezer
    Photo0358.jpg

Inside door
    Photo0357.jpg

Inside full
    Photo0356.jpg

Is that Kimchi in that jar?!? I grew up on that stuff but haven't eaten in years...Mainly because my grandmother, who was japanese, would make it for us.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Here's my not very organized fridge!
    89Czhl.jpg

Ignore the giant hot dog that fell out in front there. Hahaha!

Hahahaha! I want the giant hot dog!!!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I love it! but I share a fridge with two room-mates and it aint pretty. :ohwell: