i lost 50.6 pounds!!!

Options
its wierd tho i dont feel like i lost 50 pounds at all even tho people are noticing is it because i started out so big 422 or what im really confused could it be a mental thing

Replies

• usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    50lbs is a huge accomplishment! Take your measurements, they won't lie, even when your eyes don't see progress. :)
  • LifeinDC
    LifeinDC Posts: 34
    Options
    You have lost 17% of the weight you need to lose! That is great! Give yourself a reward (some new music or book or dvd or jewelry) and get ready for the next 50 lbs to go away.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful thing - 50 lbs. meant a lot of committment and effort on your part. Be proud and run with it - you're doing fantastic!
  • Natty0506
    Natty0506 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I know it seems like a daunting never ending task, but 50 lbs is AMAZING!!!! You should be patting yourself on the back for that one. :-) It doesn't matter how big you were, you are 50 freaking pounds less than that!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I would think it's because you started out so big. That being said, you have lost 11% of your body weight. 11%. That is amazing. Keep on keeping on!! You are doing an absatively posalutely fantastical job there :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!