tryin to get second baby weight off

Options
Pfeiffer24
Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
Im 24 n just had my second boy 3 1/2 months ago. It took me atleast 2 yrs to get off the weight from my first. Now im wanting to getoff this weight before sept. I got about 20 lbs to loose. I. Only 5'3 and im at 144 right now. I have a big problem with snackin at night. Help.

Replies

• Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby boy! Good luck with losing the 20lbs. You seem to be in great shape considering you've had two kids. I have at least 60lbs that I want to lose. I'll help how I can. :)
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I owe it to not being able to get my head out of the toilet for the first 6 months :/
  • gottolosethisweight
    gottolosethisweight Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the birth of your second son. I had my second child 7 months ago but my first boy :) Good luck with your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me if you want. Have a great weekend
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi! And congrats on the new baby! We are pretty similar I'm 5'3 and 150 lbs and I'm trying to lose my pregnancy weight from
    5 yrs ago!!!!!!! Lol..... Hopefully this time around Im able to get it off!! Add me if u like! An my goal weight is 125 the weight I was before I had my 2 boys ! ; )