I keep trying to lose weight, but it keeps finding me.

Options
Whtmask
Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
My name is Keara, I need to get in shape so that I can be healthy and feel confident and sexy again! My goal is to get down to 130lbs, so I have a lot of work to do. I would love to meet some new friends for some encouragement and just fun new people to talk to. I am definitely an emotional eater, and sometimes I get lazy and don't want to go to the gym. So yea, talk me out of that doughnut, and I'll yell at you to get your butt to the gym. :)

Weight-loss advice to an obese patient: "LET'S KEEP IT SIMPLE...JUST EAT THE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE."

Replies

• koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Congrats on the first step! you can add me if you like, i tend to be a boredom eater lol.
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    Emotional binge eater right here.
    Feel free to add me so we can both talk each other out of having too many naughty snacks (:
  • Whtmask
    Options
    Lol, but I can have 2 Hershey bars if they are dark chocolate right? ;)
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I am a classic yo yo dieter...I have a lot of weight too...I am a "boredom" eater and am lazy...make any excuse not to go to the gym....Since having my 2yr old, I have let myself go... I need to lose 51 lbs and will never do it at the rate I am going.

would love the kick in the butt...:wink:
  • Whtmask
    Options
    That's about how much I need to lose too. I was thinking about being a good example too for when I have kids, I don't want them to ever have to deal with weight issues like I've had to. I want them to love exercising and to eat right. :) Just have to do that myself first, that's the real challenge. :P