Motivation, Support, and Changing My Life

Well, well, well. How is everyone doing?? My name is Mimi, and I have been a part of MFP for a few months now. I have met a few awesome people that have inspired me and motivated me to continue my weight loss journey. I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for being the wonderful people you are. Now, this post is really to introduce myself because I don't have a huge pool of friends on MFP, but I would like to surround myself with many motivated people like myself who is serious about losing weight. I would love to motivate and support others as well as vice versa. It really helps knowing you have people who understands what you are going through. I am from LA, and I am just a very down to earth person. So if you would like feel free to add me, and I will do the same. This journey is all about changing our lives. Even if it is just 10 lbs or 500 lbs, with each lb. we are gaining back control of our lives. If you ask me, my life is well worth fighting for. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday, and I look forward to chatting with you guys!

Replies

• eloelochat
    eloelochat Posts: 32 Member
    Hi there!
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. You'll find a lot of friendly supporting people here, lots of good tips, just a plain nice community. Sometimes I feel bad when I wake up, you know just tired and I can tell it may not be a good day for a diet. Then I turn on my computer, and I see emails from "my fitness pals" with nice words and what exercise they did in their day, and it just pumps me up. I've been here one week, and I just love it.