off-track but not giving up

Options
Joined 2 weeks ago...was all pumped up..today realized that I was not really doing anything different. Damn!!! So it's a new day and I will focus on regrouping thoughts and getting back on track...plan is to make the right choices today....

Replies

• 135gratitude
    Options
    You CAN do it!!! We all hit bumps in the road. Glad that today you are re-comitting!

Plan you day, stay within your calories, and you are one step closer to your goals! Move forward!

Have a GREAT day!
    Betty
    :flowerforyou:
  • trudance45
    trudance45 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ive lost 14lbs so far and then the past few weeks i havent been doing so good, so im the same back on track :) the best of luck :) xx
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Good job on recommitting. Keep your thoughts focused and go forward. You can do this.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Joined 2 weeks ago...was all pumped up..today realized that I was not really doing anything different. Damn!!! So it's a new day and I will focus on regrouping thoughts and getting back on track...plan is to make the right choices today....

MFP WORKS, but, ya, you've gotta put alittle into it by "working with your numbers". I always recommend logging everything BEFORE if possible, that way you're in total control of what you're eating, and whether or not you'll need to get in some exercise too so that you don't go over on your numbers. :smile:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, was down to 3.6 lbs away from my goal then we had some stressful stuff and then we went camping 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to get back on track till today!! We have a wedding to go to on t he 22nd and i want to be as close to my goal weight as possible, not to mention wear the dress i bought back in June for the wedding which i was about 1-2 less than i was when i bought it back in June so i would like to be that or less again.

Good Luck to everyone this week and staying on track!!!!