Man this has been 1 rough week

Options
:sad: :sad: I was doing great! Eating right exercising and the whole tid bit.... I did my weekly weigh in and gained 2 lbs backs. I know its for 2 reason. I have realized when I stress out I turn to food anything baked or fried.....GAHHHH. This has been a very stressfull week. My mom has be diagnosed with cancer and I had no idea how to cope with that. I have worked 15 hrs of overtime so I am beyond exhausted to workout. I am going to be getting back on track starting today. I will be eating right again no matter how much I am stressed and the o/t has stopped now that we are full staffed. I feel like a failure sometimes, but I know everyone has a week like I have. Thanks for listening everyone.

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Im sorry hun...Its been a rough week myself...but it wll get better just work out more:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :cry:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your mom- all you can do is hope and pray. I lost my mom to cancer in Nov. of 2002 and it was the roughest thing I've ever had to deal with (I was pregnant at the time and she didn't know). With all the crud that you're dealing with it's understandable to fall off the wagon a bit....but trust me you will feel so much better when you climb back on.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family:flowerforyou:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks Im hoping that I will workout. It was just hard having all the o/t this past week. I was sooooo tired after my shifts.:yawn: It amazes me that it can come back so easily.:mad:
  • chunsagirl01
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your mom- all you can do is hope and pray. I lost my mom to cancer in Nov. of 2002 and it was the roughest thing I've ever had to deal with (I was pregnant at the time and she didn't know). With all the crud that you're dealing with it's understandable to fall off the wagon a bit....but trust me you will feel so much better when you climb back on.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! It feels like im so alone through this process. i know my parents will pass away one day, but something like this had devistated the whole family.
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, it's okay to fall off the wagon once in awhile especially with a week like you had. Don't beat yourself up, you are doing a great job. Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I know where you're coming from, it's been a very emotionally hard week for me as well. My brother passed away on the 31st, and I have been staying with my mother a lot. When I'm away from my healthy food at home, I have a terrible time eating well. I binged on sweets more than once. Now my daughter is off to camp two provinces away for 10 days (she had to fly there on her own!), and I'm here alone...and my stress level is through the roof. Here's hoping things settle down for both of us. :flowerforyou:
  • chunsagirl01
    Options
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, it's okay to fall off the wagon once in awhile especially with a week like you had. Don't beat yourself up, you are doing a great job. Keep it up :flowerforyou:

Tahnk you so much for the support it means al,ot to me!:heart:
  • chunsagirl01
    Options
    I know where you're coming from, it's been a very emotionally hard week for me as well. My brother passed away on the 31st, and I have been staying with my mother a lot. When I'm away from my healthy food at home, I have a terrible time eating well. I binged on sweets more than once. Now my daughter is off to camp two provinces away for 10 days (she had to fly there on her own!), and I'm here alone...and my stress level is through the roof. Here's hoping things settle down for both of us. :flowerforyou:

Man you had a rough one like me. To me the sweets and food is a comforting thing. As I have gotten older that is what i turned too. When I was younger I would not eat enough when I was stressed.:huh: How does that work? i dunno I know that I will pick myself back up and manage my stress a littler better then this past week. Good luck hun and keep your head up!:flowerforyou: