Replies

• terrimag
    terrimag Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • zzzeldazz
    zzzeldazz Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome.......I can't wait until I can say the same thing. I'd love you to add me as a friend if you want.
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just got back to a number starting with 1 myself so I know how awesome that feels. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • kikiwags
    kikiwags Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go!! You have SO much to be proud of! I just joined the website today and am looking forward to having big milestones just like you!
  • Lalee975
    Lalee975 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland! Great job!
  • laksh01982
    Options
    Hi....Yesterday I went shopping and nearly had a breakdown in the trial room when I watched my tummy jiggle like jello on a plate. I've always been a healthy girl but now its getting from healthy to excessively obese!! Time to shed and Monday is when I start with my exercise schedule. I know I will need all the motivation in the world to keep me going since I hate exercise, but do it I will.
  • yayam28
    yayam28 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Laksh01982....don't be down on yourself!!! The fact that you're here and working toward something is testament that you have the power to do it. I thought I hated exercise too (I really only started so that I could eat more calories) but what I've discovered is that I do like to exercise (ok, maybe not when the elliptical is kicking my *kitten*, but generally I do). I started out doing 15 minutes of cardio which nearly killed me but slowly it got easier and now I can do 60 minutes. After several weeks of doing cardio only, I started to weight train.....and honestly, felt like a goof at the gym. But the silver lining is that there's this one machine that faces a big mirror and boy did I hate that one, until the day I sat down and noticed the reflection was showing a slimmer version of the me I didn't want to look at....now I enjoy going. I didn't realize just how much I was enjoying it until last week when I told my son I was going to the gym but would be back in an hour and he said: "you always say that and then you're gone for 2 hours" That's when I realized that even on days when I plan to just do some cardio, I end up doing more cardio and some weight training so yeah, I guess I've learned to like the gym.......maybe you will too if you just give it a chance :-)