NSV - Goal Reached (PICS!)

Options
2»

Replies

• Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I was asked these questions, so I thought I'd share here as additional info:

The weight loss from Jan 1st 2011 to Sept 2011 was done through using "The Biggest Loser" site for food diary and some cardio only (3x a week). Then I stopped until January 2012 (lack of motivation?!)

I started with a Trainer for weight training in January 2012 (30min twice a week...I had never done weight training, so I needed the help) and started cardio again. I was not seeing the changes I wanted for the effort I put in, so during the first days of April 2012, I started logging all my food on MFP, changing my protein/fat/carb ratios, etc. I also upped my weight training to my current routine. It is at that moment where I started noticing the major changes in my body, confirming that nutrition and exercise must be done in combination, and that a good support group is crucial.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!