-30lbs + a picture of tummy! LOL

Options
Okay... well, this is my first ever success story/picture post! I hope I did this right! I'm not going to go into a big long story (but if you want to ask anything, I will most def answer!!) The first picture is my starting weight in Oct '11 @ 188lbs -- the new picture is June '12 @ 158lbs... so -30lbs! I've had a few setbacks and I'm hoping this post will help get my motivation back!! (=

IMG_8250.jpg

Sorry! Idk how to resize. I've looked all over photobucket and cannot find anything that will help me! This is the link if you want to see the entire image; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/xbubblewrap/IMG_8250.jpg

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Good job Brandy, looking good!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great progress, keep up the good work.
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love that you wore the same jeans so we can see your awesome progress. You look great!
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Those jeans are what started it all!! When I realized I couldn't fit them anymore, I had to do something! You can see my poor underwear suffering in the before pictures hahaha i couldn't shove them below the waistline, the pants were so tight!!
  • Drendren
    Drendren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You should be so proud of your progress - way to go!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    wow - i really see a difference! you're doing awesome - keep it up :)
  • losangelista
    losangelista Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What are your go-to workouts and what do you eat when you are really craving something sweet?
  • Bevkus
    Bevkus Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love that you wore the same jeans so we can see your awesome progress. You look great!

Yep great Idea...you look fab!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    amazing way to go congrats on the progress!
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Great job!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You should be so proud of your progress - way to go!

you have the best ticker picture ever cracked me up! Awesome!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation! Keep up the good work.
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Woah girl. you look great ! :D
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What are your go-to workouts and what do you eat when you are really craving something sweet?

I didn't really have any go-to workouts... I took up running (C25K really helped me out!) and that was it! At the beginning of May, I started P90x but I only did the strength routines, none of the cardio. And I don't really deny myself certain foods... I eat whatever as long as it fits into my calories. I do have a habit of drinking at least one can of Diet Mountain Dew/day... I feel like it helps from binging on sweets (major sweet tooth). I also make this protein smoothie that taste like a Wendy's Frosty which really hits the spot! It has cottage cheese, protein powder, cocoa powder, hot cocoa mix, splenda & ice. I've been doing really badly the past week tho and need to get back into my routine...
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Dang, I wish I had that kind of tummy even at 186 lbs! Good job!
  • marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I need to get back on the ball haha
  • tam2249
    tam2249 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    U look great! Well done :))
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Kudos on your hard work! :drinker:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look really good! Congrats everything you have done is paying off!
  • haines99
    haines99 Posts: 14
    Options
    Looking good! You are doing well... keep it up - and remember... the tummy six pack is just shy, needs coaxing is all. Don't give up - your steady weight loss is perfect...and we all 'fall off the bus' every now and then, so do not beat yourself up, just get right back on
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!