2nd time around

Options
This is my second try at losing weight and keeping it off. I started about a year ago. I quit because of starting a new job, school got heavy, a bad divorce, and just giving up. I since then gained back the 15 lbs or so I lost and gained an extra 5 to make the deal even sweeter. But... Now I am settled into my new life and know I can do it this time and keep it together forever. I hope to lose about 40lbs in the coming months and keep an active, healthy lifestyle. I can do it this time....

The turning point was no longer fitting into clothes that I bought in fall 2011 (size 12). And have found myself in floor length skirts and bagged T-Shirts. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin and at this point I am not. Any good conversation is always welcome with me... I plan to begin my journey June 15th just to finish getting everything worked out (finding a decently priced gym). Working out at home is not an option for me... A gym has always been more my thing! Thanks for reading my post! Good luck to everyone!

I also am looking for some friends to add and keep each other positive!

Replies

• kikiwags
    kikiwags Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am just about in your same boat! I am hoping to lose around 50 pounds. According to the BMI (body mass index) I am obese at 5'5" 185 lbs. Ouch. I joined the site tonight and am starting this coming Monday! Good luck to us both!!