Hey everyone

Hi everyone, My name is Mike. I've been overweight since I was probably 12, now im 25 and trying to get myself in check for the 100th time. Weirdly enough after I noticed my girlfriend tracking her calories via a diary, I figured I would give it a shot. I looked in my app store and gave myfitnesspal a try after it was highly recommended. This app is by far the easiest and most intuitive app and most importantly, I actually use it. Ever since i started using it I found myself actually being compelled to keep the app updated and it give me something to be proud of. Now my girlfriend uses it now so we both reflect on our success and failures. If anyone wouldn't mind I would like to add some more people to my friends list. I started at 235 1 week ago and as of today I am 227.

Replies

• angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Congrats on the loss so far. Feel free to add me, i need some support and motivation to stay on track!
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Hi Mike! I am fairly new to this weight loss thing too, having lived as a morbidly obese woman for far too long! Congrats on taking the first step to a new you. Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend - I am full of positive energy and looking to learn from and share with others!