Is there a dating thread?

Options
bazaar1982
bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
Can't seem to find one (feel free to point me in that direction)

I'm not really looking for a date as such but love to flirt and thought there should be a thread where those of us who are looking for a flirt, a date or love can come and chitchat...

Replies

• gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    I think you just created one....good luck :smile:
  • bazaar1982
    Options
    Lol, maybe!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    lol you could always open your own group, you know? You will come across some people on her that get massively offended by the idea that some people do use MFP for more then counting calories... so be prepared *chuckles*
  • bazaar1982
    Options
    Ooh, is it a bit controversial? Oops. Nothing wrong with a flirt or looking for love is there? Surely it's better to keep yourself busy flirting than eating? :)
  • CouchSpud
    Options
    Oh I wouldn't agree more :P. Unfortunately, there are always people happy to disagree for the sake of disagreeing ...
    Thinking about it, flirting and relationship might just be the way forward to lose weight *chuckles* when you are in love you are so hung up with those little butterflies you eat less....right, we need to sell that thought and create our own empire...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
  • bazaar1982
    Options
    Oh I wouldn't agree more :P. Unfortunately, there are always people happy to disagree for the sake of disagreeing ...
    Thinking about it, flirting and relationship might just be the way forward to lose weight *chuckles* when you are in love you are so hung up with those little butterflies you eat less....right, we need to sell that thought and create our own empire...

Ooh now there's a plan....only problem is cashing in on it!
  • CouchSpud
    Options
    Lol the possibilities, wordl domination is looming around the corner
    and yes, there is a single group... but do we have a dating thread in there? Haven't been around there for a while :blushing:
  • bazaar1982
    Options
    Lol the possibilities, wordl domination is looming around the corner
    and yes, there is a single group... but do we have a dating thread in there? Haven't been around there for a while :blushing:

Well I joined anyway. You never know Mr right maybe hiding in there from me.....
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

^^ This
    But if you start a new group, keep me posted. Always looking for new places to flirt and meet guys :wink:
  • markm460
    markm460 Posts: 6
    Options
    That would be a good thread ;-)