yay!

Options
I just sat downand looked at all my reports. Since I started this journey on Dec. 28, I have lost a total of 23 inches off my neck, waist, hips, arms thighs, boobs.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

this is just the kick in the pants I needed today:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• juliehiggins
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, that's AWESOME!!! Way to go LL!!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

What are a couple of things that are working the best for you? :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I just sat downand looked at all my reports. Since I started this journey on Dec. 28, I have lost a total of 23 inches off my neck, waist, hips, arms thighs, boobs.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

this is just the kick in the pants I needed today:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WOW, that's fantastic! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    I never measured, just weighed in once a week. So, I don't know how many inches I lost. I just know that I went from a tight size 18, down to a size 8 now! (and actually bought a size 6 yesterday, but, those pants are alittle snug fitting!)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, that's AWESOME!!! Way to go LL!!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

What are a couple of things that are working the best for you? :smile:

I love clicking on the button at night .... if every day were like today, in five weeks... I love that. it keeps me motivated.
    I stopped wearing stretchy clothes. tailored clothes will tell you if you start going in the wrong direction. I had my mom take in all my pants.
    I was making the fastest progress when I was jogging every day. I hurt my ankle and that stretched into a long excuse-fest, but I was dropping lbs like crazy when I was exercising every day and eating back most of my exercise calories.

lots of water!! and try real hard to eliminate alcohol, even if I have the calories for it, it seems to really slow progress.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

WOW, that's fantastic! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    I never measured, just weighed in once a week. So, I don't know how many inches I lost. I just know that I went from a tight size 18, down to a size 8 now! (and actually bought a size 6 yesterday, but, those pants are alittle snug fitting!)

that is really awesome!! I started at about a tight 18 (so probably was a 20) and I'm now in a 14. I have a pretty large frame so I don't think I'll be seeing single digit sizes for awhile, but it sure feels good to see the sizes drop! and to have my darling mommy take in my clothes for me!! that way I can't go back, because I won't have anything to wear!:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Raiding my closet for the things I shrunk out of helped me not look back! If I gain it back I would be in trouble! It is very tempting to keep the too big stuff just in case, but I will not give myself that excuse!

Sharing this with you has been awesome! now I don't have to be the mom who says " when are you going to do something about that?" I can be the mom who says Thanks, I needed that too!

Love, MOM
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    hey you can give me the too big stuff, I can still fit in it. then when I shrink out of it, you can take it in for me:bigsmile: that way we're being green with our clothes. (and I get to have free clothes:laugh: )
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Lets see, daughter taking moms clothes, now there is a switch! I remember a long time ago I used to snag your clothes! Maybe when we get done with this quest, we could share! Sort of a rotating closet thing! I still get to keep the slutty shoes! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    lol! you two crack me up! :flowerforyou:

good job lucky! you inspire me! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    Good job!
  • singerlynne
    singerlynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    good job - you are an inspiration
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I went to the Dr.Phil.com site this morning, sent them an email about Mike. I hope everyone on this site does the same. Mike works very hard to keep this site going, it has changed all of our lives and I hope that if enough people do the same Doctor Phil will give mike the recognition he deserves!

Ready Go!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if Doctor Phil will do something great for our great site creator!

drphil.com write nice things tell him how Mike has helped you. it will feel great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!