What's your favorite compliment that you get?

Options
victoria4321
victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
Since everyone's getting in better shape over here, what are some random compliments people give you?

For me, my favorite one has to be "What sport do you play?" since I haven't played a sport in years. I also get a lot of compliments on my arms from other girls. Guys usually compliments legs and butt (those pervs!...jk :smile: )

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Yet, I havent got compliments from strangers. Only from family and friends.
    :smile: I get the most from my fiance, I get called the most 'beautiful girl in the world' around 100x a day.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I wish I had her/your body! Heard that several times and makes me feel more accomplished. Or when my family notices...or when my hubby compliments bc he can be a tough crowd :p lol
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    "You're how old? Nah..."

Folks had always underbid on my age... until my weight started getting up there... then they would overbid... they're starting to underbid again!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    When people mistake me for being younger than I am
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've always heard the age compliment. It's great how working out can make you look years younger and feel even younger than that. I'm waiting to be described as "fine" by a woman. Trust me, I won't hold my breath. Lol!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I overheard a conversation between a friend of mine and her daughter. The daughter is a friend of my 16 year old son.

My friend: that is Zac's mom
    daughter: No its not, she is way to young to have a 16 year old
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    "You look hot!"

even in an air conditioned room...