What happened to BrandNewLaura and Myastime?

Options
ivykivy
ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
Anyone know what happened to them?

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    BrandnewLaura change her name she made a thread and told everyone..she be on everyday dont see how you could miss her and Dont know what happen to Myastine:noway:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    BrandnewLaura change her name Ishe made a thread and told everyone..she be on everyday dont see how you could miss her and Dont know what happen to Myastine:noway:

BrandnewLaura's name is still the same, she is on my friends list but I haven't heard from her in a long time. I think you are refering to me, I used to be Lauramg, then I changed my name to MOMOFTWO29.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Thanks just wondering.:flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    BrandnewLaura change her name Ishe made a thread and told everyone..she be on everyday dont see how you could miss her and Dont know what happen to Myastine:noway:

BrandnewLaura's name is still the same, she is on my friends list but I haven't heard from her in a long time. I think you are refering to me, I used to be Lauramg, then I changed my name to MOMOFTWO29.

yea you who I was refering to he he my bad:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

yea you who I was refering to he he my bad:bigsmile: :laugh:

it's alright!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard from Mya in a very long time. She was doing so good.
    Maybe she left us in the dust!
    :cry: