Tough Mudder

Options
Ultimate goal. I will do this next year! Anyone ever done or want to do this too?
http://toughmudder.com/events/california-socal-1-2013/?gclid=CKr7hoP9w7ACFagaQgod9DUoYg

Replies

• lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Looks fun!
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have not but just had friend go though it back in April I believe. They had a ton of fun doing it . My long term goal is to do one. Still have a ways to go on weight loss
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    I'm doing Tough Mudder AZ in February!

Can't wait!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    It was my fitness goal but then I saw the electrical wires and ice. No thank you.
  • goddamnelectric
    Options
    It was my fitness goal but then I saw the electrical wires and ice. No thank you.

Hopefully the adrenaline will kick in before you get there and it won't be terrible. Guess I'll let you know lol
  • goddamnelectric
    Options
    Awesome, hope I see some more ladies out there in CA. Good luck
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This is my current fitness goal. Next May 11-12 in Toronto.
  • KLD81230
    KLD81230 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hopefully will catch it next year!

I'm doing the Colorado Warrior Dash later this summer, however!
  • jlcl119
    jlcl119 Posts: 51
    Options

Agreed.
    I'm signed up for the New York Warrior Dash in August though, I'm looking forward to that!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I haven't committed yet but I plan on doing the LA(ish) one next February. I'm not a runner at all, but with all the obstacles, it looks more like you run for maybe a half mile before you stop to crawl, climb, or get electrocuted. I've heard that out of shape folks like myself finish on the regular. So I'm in.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options

Hopefully the adrenaline will kick in before you get there and it won't be terrible. Guess I'll let you know lol

Yeah, you should keep believing that if it gets you into the obstacle. So cute! ; )
  • chantaljl
    chantaljl Posts: 21
    Options
    I plan on participating in the Tough Mudder in 2013! Looks amazing! I have some friends training for it right now.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Go kick assss
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm preregistered for the next New England one! Can't wait.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Ive set it as a goal for myself to do it where I live :)
    Excited/terrified at the same time lol
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    This is my GOAL.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I was going to do NorCal but I just don't have enough time to train by September
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this in Aug in Toronto - can't wait :0)
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My friend did it back in February I think, and he said it was pretty intense, but a very interesting experience.
    Our friends that were there said that he passed out for a few seconds during the ice and electrical wires, but he said he just closed his eyes for a moment, and had a dream that he was a Pokemon.

He's such a nerd.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ooo! I totally want to do this. I'm in CA also, looks like it's in September??