I'm baaaack!

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm back from vacation. Went on a cruise and ate, and ate, and ate and drank, and drank, and drank.

And now I'm paying and paying and paying for it!!!

I got on the scale today when we got home and it showed that I have gained 10 pounds!!!
I can't be mad because I KNEW what I was doing and can't blame any one but myself. The good news is that I KNOW what to do to get rid of it too. My ankles are so swollen from all the salt and alcohol!!!
It's back to reality and correct eating tomorrow. I had a wonderful time and don't regret a moment of it.

Hope every one had a good week and hopefully I was missed (at least a little! :blushing: )

Memaw

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Welcome back!! I am glad you had a great time! And...get to work! :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    Not to worry!!!
    Tomorrow is a new day and a new start!!!

Those 10lbs should come off in NO time!!! (after all they went ON in no time!! LOL)

Memaw
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    You have been officially beat about the head and shoulders with a wet noodle! Get after it Memaw! We are here for ya! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Well as your ankles are telling you most of that weight is water. You'll drop it quick. I always come home with water weight from a cruise.

I hope you had a wonderful time! What ship and where did you go? I haven't been on one since last Dec. I'm missing it and I don't even have one booked to look forward to.
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Welcome back! Of course we missed ya! Glad you had such a great trip! :smile:
  • memaw66
    Well as your ankles are telling you most of that weight is water. You'll drop it quick. I always come home with water weight from a cruise.

I hope you had a wonderful time! What ship and where did you go? I haven't been on one since last Dec. I'm missing it and I don't even have one booked to look forward to.
    We went on Carnival Conquest to Jamaica, Grand Caymans, and Cozumel. It was awesome and the ship was so beautiful. And needless to say the food was DEVINE!!!! I'm back drinking my water and counting calories today!!!! Go away water weight!!!!
This discussion has been closed.